Download PDF Download PDF
Ask for info Ask for info

ANTI-YELLOW SHAMPOO

BioKap Bellezza Shampoo Viola Antigiallo

WITH PURPLE CLAY AND ORGANIC CORNFLOWER

A gentle shampoo with violet pigments, which help neutralize yellowing and give brightness to both natural and dyed hair. Its formula combines colorants, purple clay and organic cornflower with wheat and rice proteins to restructure and strengthen the hair fiber, while a moisturizing mix of vegetable oils gives a new light to dull and faded hair.

Perfect for all natural and dyed hair’s shades. It corrects yellowing in blond, white, grey, and lightened hair. Moreover, it helps prevent orange hues in brown hair.

BIOKAP GUARANTEES

  • 96% of ingredients from natural origin (the remaining 4% is for product sensoriality and preservation)
  • Vegan formula
  • Nickel and dermatologically tested
  • Free from peg, silicones, parabens, sles
  • 100% recycled PET, 100% recyclable cardboard
To give back a more natural look to the hair and quench the undesired yellow/orange hues.
1 Apply the Anti-yellow Shampoo on wet hair and massage gently with fingertips. 2 Leave the shampoo on for a few minutes using it as a mask. 3 Rinse off with plenty of lukewarm water. To obtain the desired effect it is important to distribute the shampoo – without diluting it – all over your hair, from roots to tips. When using the Anti-yellow shampoo, it is advisable to protect your hands with disposable gloves as the blue and purple pigments may stain hands and nails. We recommend using it once or twice a week, enhancing its effectiveness with the Anti-yellow Violet mask.
Cornflower extract, purple clay, date oil, wheat protein and rice.
Read the warnings on the pack.

aqua/water, sodium coco-sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, parfum/fragrance, PCA, myristyl lactate, limonene, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dicaprylyl ether, decyl glucoside, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, benzoic acid, citric acid, glyceryl oleate, hydrolyzed rice protein, acid violet 43, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, dehydroacetic acid, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, centaurea cyanus flower water*, balanites roxburghii seed oil*, kaolin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil. *da agricoltura biologica/from organic farming

The list of ingredients may change slightly, please refer to the one on the product packaging.

SKU: A948013545 Category:
Adatto<br> ai vegani Adatto
ai vegani
Pack
200 ml
Do you want to receive Bios Line’s tips?