Download PDF Download PDF
Ask for info Ask for info

ANTI-YELLOW VIOLET MASK

BioKap Bellezza Maschera Viola Antigiallo

WITH PURPLE CLAY AND ORGANIC CORNFLOWER

A rich and silky conditioning cream that neutralizes undesired yellow-orange hues, enhances cool tones and the brightness of the hair without weighing it down. Its formula contains a concentrate of purple pigments, purple clay, and organic cornflower to gently correct yellowing on all shades of hair: dyed, bleached, and natural.

Shea Butter and Olive oil nourish and restructure the hair fiber, while panthenol gives shine and life creating a protective film on the hair to help with styling.

Perfect for all natural and dyed hair’s shades. It helps prevent orange hues in brown hair and brings faded highlights back to life.

BIOKAP GUARANTEES

  • 97% of ingredients from natural origin (the remaining 3% is for product sensoriality and preservation)
  • Vegan formula
  • Nickel and dermatologically tested
  • Free from peg, silicones, parabens, sles
  • 100% recycled PET, 100% recyclable cardboard


To give back a more natural look to the hair and quench the undesired yellow/orange hues.
1 Apply the mask to washed and towel-dried hair. 2 Comb the hair and leave the mask on for 2-3 minutes. 3 For a more intensive effect leave it on for 5/10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. 4 For the best result, use it together with the Anti-yellow Violet Shampoo. When using the Anti-yellow mask, it is advisable to protect your hands with disposable gloves as the blue and purple pigments may stain hands and nails.
Cornflower extract, purple clay, shea butter and panthenol.
Leggere le avvertenze riportate sulla confezione.

aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, cetearyl olivate, glycerin, shea butter ethyl esters, coco-caprylate, sorbitan olivate, lactic acid, myristyl alcohol, parfum/fragrance, sodium benzoate, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, panthenol, limonene, lauryl glucoside, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, potassium sorbate, acid violet 43, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, centaurea cyanus flower water*, kaolin. *da agricoltura biologica / from organic farming

The list of ingredients may change slightly, please refer to the one on the product packaging.

SKU: A948013558 Category:
Adatto<br> ai vegani Adatto
ai vegani
Pack
150 ml
Do you want to receive Bios Line’s tips?